Masquerading as anti-spywear programs is the latest trend to hit computer viruses. Notoriously known as a threat, the Trojan now has evolved and assumed several aliases to hoodwink users. Not only does it pretend to be security tools, it is also bundled to scam and of course infect your system with the very thing it is supposed to protect you from. Removing av360 from your infected device can be done; first here are signs of an infected workstation.
- Fake error reports
- Popups that could very well just prompt the user into purchasing the full version of the software
- Fake system scanning
- For starters freeware normally comes packaged with more adware! Stuff that you don’t want on your pc as well.
- A noticeable decrease in your computers speed
If any of the above is a symptom of your workstation there are simple measures to follow in order to eliminate the infection from your device. Free tools are available online, be wary however of the tools you download as they might very well be another sham. Always do some research and go with reliable software developers. Listed are common problems associated with free tools.
- Limited virus database and definitions
- Rarely have updates, needless to say they are pretty much disposable
- Are capable of eliminating specific threats only. Vendors of freeware do not often expound their services and would most likely work on a specific bug alone.
Users can also try removing av360 manually as this process is also possible.
How to remove av360
- Search online for files associated to av360
- Once a list is acquired kill the process of the files shown in the searched list
- Use a registry eraser or editor to remove registry entries
- Search files, folders and file paths related to the threat
- Reboot your system. In the event that the bug has managed to resurface this simply means that some files during your attempt at removing av360 have been overlooked or are well hidden.
Bear in mind that such contaminations should not be left unresolved and must be dealt with immediately in order to avoid compromising your general security. It is also wise to seek professional help rather than to attempt removing av360 on your own without adequate knowledge. A simple dilemma might lead to bigger problems if dealt with incorrectly.